THANK YOU for Your Patience! I'm Back... 3-20-2018 UPDATE

3-20-2018 UPDATE

Thank you all for your patience… I know I have some loyal followers, who may have missed my blog accounts of the past month’s+ episodes.  But I really needed this time to focus on a major portion of my dissertation paper and to prepare for what is yet to come; I now feel comfortable enough with the process (which will take eighteen months to complete) to go ahead and try to resume my regular episode postings.  There may be weeks here and there, that I just have to do a short summary of each episode and will post only once that week, but I will try to post full episodes as often as possible.  I do appreciate your continued patience and hope you will enjoy the upcoming episodes.

DURING MY ABSENCE, Sam and Jason have gone on an adventure, eerily similar to the one they experienced when they first met all those years ago; after jumping off of a moving train together, Jason admits that he still loves Sam and she tells him she loves him too – she says she has been lying to herself, and to Drew, and she needs to tell Drew, to “make things right.”  Nathan died from his gun shot wound (which happens to have been the subject of my last blogged episode – January 30th ); I was so sad to learn that… sad for Maxie, and for their baby… that he or she will never get to know what a wonderful father ‘Nathan’ would have been.  I’m told that the actor, who played the role of Nathan, wanted to leave the show (apparently he was offered a movie role, so kudos to him – but I hate it for the sake of the show).  Griffin begins to suspect that there is a connection between Peter August and Cesar Fason; he some how obtains a DNA sample from each of them and decides to secretly perform a DNA test.  Anna gets closer to learning the truth about Heinrik, and her stolen baby (fathered by Cesar); Jason agrees to help her with her investigation and finds the manuscript Cesar tried to burn in Britt’s old hotel room.  No explanation as to why the fireplace in that room would not have been cleaned out by now, but who cares?  Jason takes the manuscript to Anna.  Meanwhile, Alexis and Ned face off, campaigning against each other for the Mayoral election; Ned wins, although it was very close, I’m told.  Alexis considers ‘falling off the wagon’ again, and ends up sleeping with Finn, of all people.  They both agree that it was a mistake and decide to let things be, trying to not to let anyone else know, but we all know that somebody is going to, or already, knows.  Finn still pines for his supposed deceased wife and child, but we all remember that Hayden is still alive, and so is that baby… she is bound to come back on the show at some point.  I, personally, can’t wait!  I’ve always loved that actress (although I’m not into remembering all their actual names); I was thrilled when she moved over to GH after All My Children was cancelled… she played Kendall’s sister, but wasn’t Erika’s daughter and at the moment I can’t remember her character’s name on AMC – but looking forward to her return to GH.  I think that’s the bulk of what has happened thus far; if I learn anything more, I will come back and add it and announce an update to this blog.  I will also be posting a few past episodes I had taken notes of, but didn’t have time to get posted, or ones I can find good recordings of (if I find some lax time, lol) so they may randomly show up and may be out of order.  We'll call them “Flashbacks.”

For those of you who also follow my “Days of Our Lives Blog,” I’m still getting caught up myself on that one, and I’m not sure how soon I’ll get back to it, but I promise, I will before too long!  Thanks again, for your patience during this time. Sincerely, ~Dennel

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to share your thoughts...