Personal Soap UPDATE - December 2016

Alright, so I've had to take the past couple of weeks to concentrate on other things; my apologies to those of you who depend on me for 'current' updates weekly.  I have been in the last two weeks of my final required course (Professional Development in Pastoral Counseling) and have been working furiously to get my first Children's Book out in time for Christmas!  "This is The Way I Brush My Teeth" is going to be the first of a "This is The Way..." series; it is an instructional book that teaches children proper toothbrushing techniques, using ryhme for better memorization of the instructions.  Available through Xlibris.com in just days, this would make a GREAT CHRISTMAS PRESENT for anyone who knows a child who is struggling with the delicate task of learning to brush his or her teeth.  I will post a direct link for ordering as soon as it is available.

DON'T FORGET... A Letter to Heaven, Part 1, The Loss is available NOW!  For anyone who has suffered the loss of a loved one, or anyone who is questioning the existence of God, this is the PERFECT GIFT.  Sharing my knowledge of both subjects, I am opening my life to the world in this grippingly touching, and spiritually enlightening 300-page inspirational novel!

Meanwhile, I have also been working extra side-jobs to earn money needed to get through this month; it has been a rough one.  PLEASE SHARE THE ABOVE LINK with any or all of your friends - it would be MUCH appreciated.  I will do my best to get caught up on both, GH and Days, before I fall three weeks behind!   I promise.  I now have a break from school, until January 12th, when I begin the process for taking my DQE (Doctoral Qualifying Exam) - then I spent the next year preparing and defending my final dissertation for graduation Spring/Summer of 2018.

THANKS FOR ALL OF YOUR SUPPORT!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to share your thoughts...